About Me

Hermit, photographer, no-pinning seamstress, crazy person, mama.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Witching Hour, Bringer of Delusions

So, I am delusional.
This is a simple fact.
Why do I say that? you may ask.
Because, once again, as I periodically do, I am up at midnight contemplating the possibility of starting up my diaper making business again! Of course, this brilliant moment includes the simplifying changes I would make.
Why is this even a problem? you may ask.
Because, when I was doing it, it sucked the joy out of diaper sewing for me. It stressed me out ridiculously. I have felt so much better since I stopped doing it.
So, why?? Why would I even think it. I can not say. I must just be delusional.

1 comment:

  1. Tee Hee Mama! That's crazy! Just Breathe!! In....and out.... :)
    Hang in there, you'll make the right choice I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete